Visi Šokių šventės mugės stalai yra užsakyti. Daugiau registracijų nepriimam. Laukiančiųjų sąrašas taip pat yra pilnas.
All of the tables for the Marketplace at the Lithuanian Folk Dance Festival have been reserved. We will not accept any more registrations. The waiting list also is full.
The Lithuanian Marketplace will take place July 1 – 3, 2016, at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel. The exhibit tables will be located on the south foyer of the Key Ballroom on the second floor.
Friday, July 1, 8:00am – 10:00am
Friday, July 1, 10:00am -10:00pm
Saturday, July 2, 10:00am -10:00pm
Sunday, July 3, 10:00am – 1:00pm and 5:00pm – midnight
$150.00 per table for the weekend; no partial weekend payments; no refunds should vendor cancel.
One draped 6 foot table and 2 chairs.
The exhibit area will not be locked. Vendors are responsible for removing merchandise for safekeeping.
Terms and conditions
- All items must fit on the tabletop. Self-standing displays may be located behind the table. Displays must not be higher than 9ft. 8in. from the floor. Nothing can be attached to the walls.
- Vendor must dismantle display at midnight, Sunday, July 3.
- Vendors are solely responsible for their property and agree to hold the Hilton Baltimore Hotel, Festival Committee or affiliates, employees or agents harmless against all claims and losses.
- Neither Festival Committee nor Hilton Baltimore Hotel shall be held financially responsible should events warrant the cancellation of Festival related events or the Marketplace.
- Festival Committee has the sole authority to accept/reject vendor’s application, to remove objectionable displays and to terminate vendor agreement.
- Vendor assumes all costs of shipping and storage of merchandise; no storage is provided.
- Electricity is not provided; vendor assumes all costs for electrical set-up and charges, if needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information